Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What can I give for a gift for someone who's moving away to another state?

Answer Question

Asked by Prayerpartner at 11:12 PM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Shopping

Level 20 (10,072 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • Go with an Amazon Gift Card.  That way they can get whatever they want, when they want it.


    Answer by m-avi at 12:19 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

  • something they like if you know who the perrosn is. If it's someone you don't know all that well I would go with the mug and hot chocolate set

    Answer by kewi86 at 9:33 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.