What do you give someone who has everything?

They're lives have been blessed with everything. They are financially well off. What can I give them as a gift when I am on a Disable Social Security income?

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 11:22 PM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Money & Work

• Something home made and filled with love. Homemade ornaments/crafts/decorations, or homemade candy/sweets. We are poor, but every Christmas my Mom and I make everyone Chocolate covered cherries and other homemade candies, and everyone loves them so much they always ask for more. It's pretty inexpensive to buy that kind of chocolate, the cherries, and powdered sugar. Other than that I just buy the tins to put them in at the dollar tree.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 11:26 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• A big Hug and a rain check.
    Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 11:34 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Home-made stuff! Just pick something that you are good at (or can manage)... Can you sew, knit, bake, cook?
    There are plenty "no bake" cookies out there that are simple & yummy you can make if you dont like cooking.
    Year magazine subscriptions... What does this person like? Find a magazine that fits their lifestyle.
    A thoughtful book that would fit them - that follows their religious beliefs, life goals, motherhood...
    Dig into your heart of & see what would touch their heart :-)
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 11:47 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Depends on what your relationship is to "them".

You could give them home baked goods, or maybe a coupon book - if they have kids give them coupons for free babysitting, so they can have date night. Car washes, lawn care, cook dinner, stuff like that.

Homemade items, such as ornaments.

If they are close to you or you have known them for years, you can get a few picture frames from Dollar Tree and put pictures of you and them together.

Make a basket of assorted coffee, tea, cocoa, candles, coffee mugs .. things like that. Again all things can be purchased a the Dollar store .. and it is the THOUGHT that counts, not the price !
    MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 12:52 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• A basket filled with baked items
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 4:08 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Is this a friend or family member? My dad is one who pretty much has everything and can afford whatever he wants. I give him cute pictures of his grand kids for holidays with some holiday candy, and he loves it.

KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 12:53 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• A food gift.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 2:02 PM on Dec. 4, 2010