Personalized Gift for Husband

Right now my husband is deployed and is on a ship so he can't have much. We are going through trouble and coming close to divorce but I still feel like I should send him a personalized gift from me. He sent me things but I don't know what the last thing is yet. I already did personalized gifts from the kids. Any idea on what I can do?

mommy_of_two388

Asked by mommy_of_two388 at 11:26 PM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• Personalizationmall.com is a great website!
    xo0kcg0ox

Answer by xo0kcg0ox at 11:39 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• 12 sexy pictures in lingerie in a calender
    1Angeland3Girls

Answer by 1Angeland3Girls at 11:33 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• How about a religious medal with his military branch on it? He could wear it around his neck while deployed.
    twinkletoes0408

Answer by twinkletoes0408 at 11:27 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• that depends on what they are allowed and what he likes. And what your feelings are, if you want the marriage to work or not. If possible, get him a watch/pocket watch and have it engraved (you can get pocket watches that you can put a picture in, too.) Or a man bracelet or thumb/pinky ring that you can have engraved. Or have a girl friend take pictures of you in lingerie and send him one of those little pocket-size photo albums. ;-)
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 11:29 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I don't think you could send him anything more personal than a love letter. They are so meaningful and heartfelt. I am sure he would appreciate that more than an object. Most people do not know how to write a proper love letter, but there are tutorials all over the internet.

love letter Pictures, Images and Photos
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:31 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• When my husband was deployed on a ship about halfway through he always enjoyed a couple of new shirts for liberty. By that time the ones he had taken were thrashed from the ships laundry. Homemade anything was also at the top of his list. New movies to watch..It doesn't have to be personalized per se. If you know he loves star wars and you send star trek stuff...that says you don't care about wehat he likes... But say he likes star wars and you send him some great new collectors trilogy set..it means a lot. At least that is my experience.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 11:31 PM on Dec. 3, 2010