HAD to share!!!

Congratulations to my nephew and the rest of his football team on tonight's win! They are off to the state semi-finals now! And if they win that game next week, they go to the championship game, which will be played at the DALLAS COWBOY'S STADIUM!! How cool is that for a HS football team?! WAY TO GO BOYS!!! Take it ALL the way!!!

Ok, I'm done being the uber proud aunt now....on here anyways. I'm still jumping for joy on the inside!

HaydensMama07

Asked by HaydensMama07 at 12:02 AM on Dec. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yaaaay for them!!!
    MaybeMommy1994

Answer by MaybeMommy1994 at 12:04 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• woohoo thats cool :)
    bseastrand

Answer by bseastrand at 12:08 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Yay!!!! That is awsome!!! Hope they win the semi-finals and make it to the championship game!!!!

All my cousins have been big football stars throughout HS so I know how big a deal it is when you make it that far!
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 12:24 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Thanks ladies!!!

@ jnsdrf- thank you! Yes, it is a HUGE deal. In Texas, football is a religion! We LIVE for it! From pee-wee all the way to the pros!
    HaydensMama07

Comment by HaydensMama07 (original poster) at 12:34 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• that is awesome. Great for them. And how lucky is your nephew to have such a proud aunt
    Justins_mommy05

Answer by Justins_mommy05 at 12:35 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Thanks Justins_mommy05. Besides my little brother (10 yrs my jr.) he was my first baby. I spent SOOO much time with him and my other nieces and nephews when they were little, and I'm so proud of the young "adults" they're becoming. I'm glad that he, and my other nieces and nephews, will be such good influences and examples for my own children.

HaydensMama07

Comment by HaydensMama07 (original poster) at 12:44 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• That's wonderful you sound like a wonderful Aunt. And it's kinda funny my brother is 10 years older than me and he is so proud of my son. And he is always telling me what a wonderful aunt i am because i'm very supportive of my niece.

I hope you nephews teams wins
    Justins_mommy05

Answer by Justins_mommy05 at 12:48 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• How cool! Thats a really great achievement ! I'd be proud for them to play there too!

Good luck! I hope they win as well Momma! Let us know!
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 6:22 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Very cool! Good luck to the boys......
    Suzie2mom

Answer by Suzie2mom at 6:46 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I'm in Texas. What team? 4A or 5 A? My kids were in the marching band and that is also a very big deal in TX.
    booksandhooks

Answer by booksandhooks at 12:10 PM on Dec. 4, 2010