Do you still live in the hometown that you where born?

ILOVEMYBOYS704

Asked by ILOVEMYBOYS704 at 12:09 AM on Dec. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes I do. And I wouldn't have it any other way! I love being able to send my daughter to school in my school district and being able to show her where I played and grew up. My kids go trick-or-treating at the exact same houses and play in the exact same parkging and as I did. Now my dd's even friends with tthe children of friends I went to school with! It's an awesome thing to feel that connection with her and with my past!
    amyb99

Answer by amyb99 at 12:18 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• No thank God! The small town where I am from it seems like the people that I grew up with that are still there never really got out of high school-some of them actually still live with their parents!! We live 2 states away and I couldn't be happier about that.
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 12:23 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• No but my family still does and I live about 15 minutes away from it
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:11 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• yes and no, we recently moved to a SMALL town about 10 miles outside my home town. so im in my town about every other day but dont technically live there. i have moved out of state before due to military though but i always come back
    aschwarz06

Answer by aschwarz06 at 12:11 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• no - about 250 miles away
    tony1638

Answer by tony1638 at 12:15 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Yes, I moved away for 8yrs, but came back, Been here for 12yrs now.
    Shines3

Answer by Shines3 at 12:15 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Nope. We just moved away this summer...to the other side of the country.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 12:19 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I moved away when I was 19, and after living thousands of miles away (in 2 different directions!) I moved back a few years later. It was nice to spread my wings and get a taste of different places, but ultimately when I found out I was pregnant with my first DD I knew this was where I wanted to raise my kids.
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 12:20 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Yes...but we are on the edge of moving away. We live in California and I am a teacher, but it is horrible for teachers here. And I do know that it is just as bad other places, but maybe I wouldn't have to deal with all the daily issues that I have now.
    mamaSomeday

Answer by mamaSomeday at 12:21 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• No. I was born in one area and immediately to the town I now consider my hometown. I moved from there when I was 30. I don't ever plan on going back to my hometown.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:22 AM on Dec. 4, 2010