Is there an ideal age in your opinion to get pregnant?

What do you ladies think is the perfect age/age range to become pregnant? Or do you think there isn't a perfect age and it should be when you're financially/emotionally stable?

shanapiv

Asked by shanapiv at 12:29 AM on Dec. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• My personal opinion would be to have kids between 25-30. I say that, cause you would hopefully have some college in, over the "party" times, more mature (hopefully!), out of your parents home, self-reliant, and responsible, and in some sort of stable relationship. I know that's not the case for a lot of people, its just what I see as ideal.

mommy_bink

Answer by mommy_bink at 12:49 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Obviously you should be financially and emotionally stable.
    CarriePM

Answer by CarriePM at 12:31 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• at whatever age youre emotionally ready and have someone who can be supportive. i wouudl say when youre married but nothing against single moms so, i mean if you want to get pregnant without being married my advice is to have someone who can help you and support you emotionally you know. and financially stable!!!!! haha
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 12:39 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• i would say 28 dependimg on the individual tho.
    bekkaboo89

Answer by bekkaboo89 at 12:30 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Before 40. i am 35, pregnant, and already ready to have my next (and last) one. That will be 4 and my baby appetite will hopefully be done!
    MiasMama123

Answer by MiasMama123 at 12:32 AM on Dec. 4, 2010