I came on my period on oct.30,2010 and my last day was nov. 3rd 2010 and today is dec.3,2010 and i still havent came on can i be pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on Dec. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• could be... im in the same boat.. my last period was oct. 28th and still nothing! take a test
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 12:52 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Yes you could be. Take a pregnancy test asap!
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 1:14 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• My period lasted from oct first to the 3rd and i waited and thought i was going to get my period Nov 1st no didnt get it took a test that day and i am currently 9 weeks preg. If you have very very sore breasts nautious or throwing up sleeping alot/ tired and well simply no period id say your preg take test and see but rem first thing when you wake up and try it on the first day your period should come. First Response is what i used. congrats good luck
    AliciaLamoreux

Answer by AliciaLamoreux at 1:17 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Yes. Take a test.
    fallenangel8508

Answer by fallenangel8508 at 12:04 AM on Dec. 5, 2010