pillow between legs to sleep...already?

for the last couple night iv had to sleep with a pillow between my legs to be comfortable lol

4 weeks and 4 days along :) 4 weeks 5 days along now >.< lol

Lizzypuppylove

Asked by Lizzypuppylove at 12:57 AM on Dec. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• ive found that laying on my back with my left leg propped up on a pillow helps the most. your hips are widening and are going to hurt like crazy until you are ready to deliver. good luck hun!
    AbsynthLynn

Answer by AbsynthLynn at 1:01 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• wow u might have a big baby i didnt have to do that till the 9th week but the doctor thinks im gonna have a big girl lol
    twimommy

Answer by twimommy at 1:07 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• haha i was a big baby and so was my boyfriend so i just might have a big baby >.
    Lizzypuppylove

Comment by Lizzypuppylove (original poster) at 1:11 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• i actualy bought the pillow made just for that. its a maternity body pillow that is sold at target
    newmommyjazz

Answer by newmommyjazz at 3:21 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• My dd is one and I still do that. It is so much more comfortable. drives my hubby crazy though.
    xredstarsx

Answer by xredstarsx at 3:24 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I still sleep with a pillow between my legs and I haven't been pregnant for 16 years! it eases my lower back pain.
    raynestar

Answer by raynestar at 4:57 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• My belly is just now big enough to make it difficult to find a way to be comfortable at night. Thankgoodness my best friend bought me a bodypillow or else I dont think i would be sleeping! I'm seven months and just now in the need of a pillow between my legs. I made the mistake of trying to sleep without it and the next day I had the horrible dull ache that takes hours to go away if you know what I mean. SO yesss to pillow between legs most definately!
    BrandiCol55

Answer by BrandiCol55 at 9:54 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I'm the same way. At 9 weeks, I feel like a need a snoodle to get a good night's sleep.
    fancyjane

Answer by fancyjane at 10:40 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• @BrandiCol55 i actually have the pain right now >.< i kicked my pillow off the bed last night while i was sleeping so now my lower back hurts a little >.
    Lizzypuppylove

Comment by Lizzypuppylove (original poster) at 12:04 PM on Dec. 4, 2010