so this is about aunt flo hah a little TMI adult content

So, whenever im on my period I always have problems going #2. wether its constipation or diahrea... sorry for the TMI. and I am miserable. I was wondering if anyone else has this problem?

sexylady101

Asked by sexylady101 at 1:11 AM on Dec. 4, 2010 in Health

• LOL Today and yesterday i have been constipated. I usually have Activa yogurt on hand and actually have 1 a day in the a.m. My Dr swears by it and it worked for me. Good luck with that.
    4theloveofTink

Answer by 4theloveofTink at 1:19 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I do but I'm not regular anyway. I usually go about, once a week but when I have my period, I get diareaa. It sucks..but it helps me out sometimes. lol. sorry. tml :P
    I'm on my period now and I have the poops..but it should go away in about 2 days. lol
    CandieGirl09

Answer by CandieGirl09 at 1:20 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• im so glad im not alone! hahaha I feel like when im on my period sometimes, I cant be the best mommy I should be because im running to the bathroom just to sit there. ahhaha
    sexylady101

Comment by sexylady101 (original poster) at 1:22 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• you're not alone... dehydration can cause both, or dirreah can cause dehydration which can cause constipation... vicious circle... nothing i know of to take care of it...
    asil

Answer by asil at 3:53 PM on Dec. 4, 2010