What are your plans for Christmas Day?

CandieGirl09

Asked by CandieGirl09 at 1:26 AM on Dec. 4, 2010 in Holidays

• so far,our plans are to go to my in-laws and open presents,then go to my aunt's house to open presents,and hopefully be back home by 7 pm and enjoy some quality time together and rest as i am pregnant with our second child and our first one is 2 years old and let me tell you,terrible twos are not being really gentle with us.:))
    romomomof2

Answer by romomomof2 at 1:31 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Stockings, then caramel rolls for breakfast, then open Christmas presents, then get started on Christmas dinner (ham and all the fixins) then spend time with the family eat dinner, break out the hot chocolate and drive around and look at Christmas lights.
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 1:31 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• The 3 of us will get up (early ...LOL...)
    and open gifts... I will make a special breakfast and we simply veg, enjoy and relax thru-out the day.
    Dinner is grilled steaks this yr and inbetween or evening munchies are a meat and cheese and a veg tray...
    We go no where...all our visiting is done days before...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 8:37 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Christmas I have to work this year I work in a nursing home so it will be busy. But santa is coming to our house on Christmas eve morning. We also have to go and visit my parents and grandma on Christmas eve. It will be busy but different for us.
    logansmom6106

Answer by logansmom6106 at 9:49 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Taking my 9 year old DD to the airport so she can fly out to OH to visit her uncle and cousin :) that is his xmas present to both of the girls. Other than that? I dunno. Probably play with my boys. We're not big on celebrations.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 11:51 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• just me and my kids
    Runt420

Answer by Runt420 at 3:07 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I will invite some friends who have no other place to go, and I will do my best to make a traditional Swedish smorgasbord (money allowing). It will be a quiet relaxed day surrounded by people who are special to me and my family.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 5:11 PM on Dec. 4, 2010