Does anyone else get their furry kids presents & stocking stuffers?

We have 4 dogs & 6 cats. 1 of the cats is wild so can't hardly buy for her. Our inside kids have stockings & I usually buy them little treats & toys 2 put in them. Then we get them small presents, like coats & stuff, to put under the tree. The outside kids all get special treats & toys as well, plus they get all the left overs after dinner. Lots of people think we're craaaaazy for doing that. What do yall think? Is that tooooo much?

amy197

Asked by amy197 at 1:52 AM on Dec. 4, 2010 in Pets

• ea of our kitties have stockings with their names on them hanging up... they get treats, but ON
    Christmas day and not in the stocking... they would tear up my walls and their stockings to get it...LOL...
    we have 1 wild kitty that I will give a special treat too and 2 grand doggies and 2 grand kitties also...lol...
    we try to include ALL when it comes to gift giving...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 8:42 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I would, but I'm pretty sure my cat is Jewish.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 7:56 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• our German Shepherd has a stocking that we fill with lots of doggie treats and we always get her a big bone with a bow on it
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 2:00 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• when I was a little girl I remember even my hamster had a stocking--lol
    AshleyBishop06

• Loll no you're not crazy. I'll be getting a treat or two for my dog :)
    JessicaB86

Answer by JessicaB86 at 2:45 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Our dog will get few tennis balls and a bag of treats. We can not do a stocking for her she can smell new tennis balls and will destroy anything toget to them. Our 4 Guinea Pigs will get oranges spinach and a few other favorites and some small paper bags. Not sure if we are getting them stockings it is our first christmas with them.

Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 10:38 AM on Dec. 4, 2010