Does my husband love me ? sorry so long :-/

Ok me and my husband knew each other since middle school we've been really good friends up until highschool we were both in the 11th grade and he finally popped the question i had been waiting for the longest time he asked me if i wanted to be with him and of course i said yes cus i was in madly in love with him ok on to him enough about the lovie dovie stuff lol we've been together for 2 and a half years been married for 9 months and we known each other 6 years before we actually got together ok my man has stuck with me through thick and thin we've been through alot it feels like we've been together for 10 years one day my man was at work and i was IMING one of my old friends from high school and i told him i used think he was cute and not even a second later my husband texts me saying some hurtful words i didnt know he was looking at everything i was typing to that guy he said he wanted to file for a divorce and it was over he even left work early he was so angry and he came home and didnt even say a word to me and finally as the hours pasted after fighting so much we had a long talk and he said he wasnt gonna leave me cus he loves me and he wants to be with me and theres no one he'll rather be with but me and we have a kid to shes a year and seven months old and he was crying and he said i hurt him so bad and this wasnt the first time i had did something like this it was the second or third time and he said if i ever do something like this again he wasnt gonna give me anymore chances he was just gonna leave and take away our daughter and get custody of her and that i would never see her again or him ..so what do yall ladies think does my husband love me or does he stay with me cus of our daughter i also have a jealousy problem that doesnt seem to go away no matter what i do i dont know if its cus what i did to him and i think hes gonna do it back to me ..what do yall think of that too

alexia_09

Asked by alexia_09 at 1:59 AM on Dec. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• I think you should stop flirting with guys that aren't your husband before you ruin your marriage. It sounds to me like your husband loves you very much.
    JessicaB86

Answer by JessicaB86 at 2:42 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Why are you flirting?

Yes you are right about your jealousy.

I think he may love you but you are pushing him away!
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 2:46 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• yes, i think your husband loves you very much..you are going to ruin your marriage..why dont you flirt with your husband, instead?!?
    snakesNsnails

Answer by snakesNsnails at 2:50 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Of course he loves you.If he didn't he wouldn't have been possessive about you.I would suggest you not to have any soft corner for any one except your hubby,other wise it will become difficult for u to undo the loss
    A11

Answer by A11 at 2:57 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I think he does love you and I think you love him too, if anything you need to re -evaluate the boundaries you set with other men and watch how you interact with them. If the tables were turned and you found out he was flirting with another woman, I'm pretty sure you'd be hurt. Give your marriage a chance to flourish, tone it down with the jealousy(unless you feel he's actually giving you reasons to be jealous) and if he's not, don't look for them if they're not there. Good luck :)
    Raccoon

Answer by Raccoon at 4:07 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I have no doubt your husband loves you, the question is do you REALLY love your husband--are you still IN LOVE with him (big difference)?! If you were, chatting with other men wouldn't even be a thought! He obviously has trust issues, and has developed some insecurities based on your past actions. Why give him any more reason to doubt you? You should be instant messaging HIM...not "cute boys" from high school!!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:23 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• It sounds like he does love you but you really are treading a fine line.
    A conversation like the one you were having was opening the door for cheating, even if you don't see it at this time. Men don't think like us, the guy would assume you were flirting and it sounds like you were.
    I don't blame your hubby for being very hurt and mad about it. Consider how you would have felt if you'd been the one reading him say that to another woman. Men are supposed to be so strong, but I guarantee you, their ego's aren't and you hurt his really bad, more than once.
    He very well may be staying with you because of your child, but as long as he is there, you have the opportunity to build your relationship in to something very strong and wonderful.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 5:29 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Liza ann p,my husband doesnt stay just cus of our daughter he stays because he wants to work things out and cus he loves me and he wants to be with me and also our daughter
    alexia_09

Comment by alexia_09 (original poster) at 5:39 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• You said you didn't know if he stayed with you cause of your daughter... and I agreed it could be... but as long as he's there, you have the opportunity to work on things to make it stronger.
    Sounds like you've answered your own questions... and these answers are a lot better than the things you were thinking in the original post :)
    But I stand by what I said about texting that to another man... it was inappropriate and understandably hurt your hubby. We all make mistakes, sometimes even repeat them... learn from this one if you want to keep your marriage. They CAN be built stronger than what they've ever been before.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 7:37 PM on Dec. 4, 2010