How do you do your laundry?

I'm just bored and doing laundry, I was wondering if every mom out there does the same thing as I do. I turn on the washer, add detergent and the clothes and let it do the work.

How do you do it??

bratgirln1

Asked by bratgirln1 at 2:22 AM on Dec. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Same way as you do lol i turn on the washer let it fill up put the detergent in and then the clothes and let it do the rest :)
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 2:25 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• First I take our neighbors clothes out. We share a washroom and they alwasy leave their stuff in the machines for days. Then I do it the same way you do.
    mommytoJames512

Answer by mommytoJames512 at 2:27 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I do it in a reverse order lol. I put in the clothes, then turn on the water, then add the detergent! I wash towels, washcloths, socks, underwear and bed linens in hot water and everything else on warm. Cold from what I understand is pointless in killing germs. As one article put it"Cold water inside your washing machine is just an amusement park ride for your clothes" lol
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:29 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• i turn on the water, add the detergent, let it fill up, then add the clothes..sometimes i let the osak for a couple hours, otherwise i just turn it on, and let it do its job..come back, take them out, and put them in the dryer..unless its warm out, then i hang then outside on the line to dry :) i loooooove doing laundry!! they always smell sooo good!! :)
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:32 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• sort, set water level & temp, add soap to water, add clothes ...
    tortkey

Answer by tortkey at 2:57 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• One load at a time.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 3:04 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Water, soap, clothes. Everyday!! Water, soap, clothes. It's never ending!
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 5:02 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Same way as you do to make sure I did not over do it on the soap! I tend to have to re-rinse alot! LOL
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 6:24 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I don't.. DH does it!! :P
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 11:53 AM on Dec. 4, 2010