How do you do your laundry?

I'm just bored and doing laundry, I was wondering if every mom out there does the same thing as I do. I turn on the washer, add detergent and the clothes and let it do the work.

How do you do it??

Asked by bratgirln1 at 2:22 AM on Dec. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I don't.. DH does it!! :P

Answer by newmom28 at 11:53 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Same way as you do to make sure I did not over do it on the soap! I tend to have to re-rinse alot! LOL

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 6:24 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Water, soap, clothes. Everyday!! Water, soap, clothes. It's never ending!

Answer by Cindy18 at 5:02 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• One load at a time.

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 3:04 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• sort, set water level & temp, add soap to water, add clothes ...

Answer by tortkey at 2:57 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• i turn on the water, add the detergent, let it fill up, then add the clothes..sometimes i let the osak for a couple hours, otherwise i just turn it on, and let it do its job..come back, take them out, and put them in the dryer..unless its warm out, then i hang then outside on the line to dry :) i loooooove doing laundry!! they always smell sooo good!! :)

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:32 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I do it in a reverse order lol. I put in the clothes, then turn on the water, then add the detergent! I wash towels, washcloths, socks, underwear and bed linens in hot water and everything else on warm. Cold from what I understand is pointless in killing germs. As one article put it"Cold water inside your washing machine is just an amusement park ride for your clothes" lol

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:29 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• First I take our neighbors clothes out. We share a washroom and they alwasy leave their stuff in the machines for days. Then I do it the same way you do.

Answer by mommytoJames512 at 2:27 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Same way as you do lol i turn on the washer let it fill up put the detergent in and then the clothes and let it do the rest :)

Answer by alexia_09 at 2:25 AM on Dec. 4, 2010