heavy head.. sick of this feeling

I've been having this intense heavy head/ pressure in temples/nose/eye area for almost 2 months now..
I've been on antibiotics.. 10 day amoxicillion and 10 day augmentin.., taken mucinex D, and even predisone.. nothing seems to be helping.

UGH,, how much longer am I going to have to endure this? Do I need to go to a different doctor, because obviously if this was a sinus infection, I'd think the antibiotics woulda helped :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:27 AM on Dec. 4, 2010 in Health

• do you smoke? quit.
    do you have dry heat, add moisture'
    are you in the very cold air all day? drink a big dose of tea and honey, with or without milk
    all day.)
    do you get to eat onions and celery and fresh soups with these and carrots, and greens, this helps a big deal
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:31 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Go to the emergency room!
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 2:32 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• i would say that considering what i've heard it's pretty typical, something that is just going around. not all infections are cured with antibiotics... and predinsone is going to lower your immune system, so if you did get rid of it with the antibiotics, then took the prednisone, you may have gotten it back...
    talk to your dr...
    asil

Answer by asil at 3:49 PM on Dec. 4, 2010