My Son Keeps Loosing His Neck And Head Control!?

my son is 6 months old, has been holding his head up by himself for months now- but i've noticed in the past few days his head control and neck muscles seem floppy. i can't tell if he's doing it purposely, if he's just getting tired, or if somethings actually wrong?! i'm worried, i called my doctor and they said not to worry about it, unless it gets really bad?

Stephanie.Xo

Asked by Stephanie.Xo at 9:57 AM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I think he is probably working a different set of muscles in the neck. He has one set that are strong and instinct told him to work the weak ones.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 10:12 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• i wouldnt stress about it. just like 'lovineveryday' said, hes just working different muscles he didnt know he had. unless he shows you signs of pain or thats its hurting him, or if it continues for more than 2 weeks, i wouldnt be worried
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 12:52 PM on Nov. 6, 2008