Do you tell your man who thinks he is really puttin it down his child size penis is too small?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:00 AM on Dec. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• Not if you have any respect for him or want to keep a relationship with him. Would you want him to tell you your breasts are too small or your butt is too big? Mrn have feelings too. Besides, the size of his heart should be the only size that matters.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 3:05 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Also, lok up the average size and I think you will be surprised. Normal isn't as big as you might think.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 3:07 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Heck NO! Why would I want to do that?
    raynestar

Answer by raynestar at 4:46 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• maybe tempting. but u should keep that to yourself
    Sky_Mom

Answer by Sky_Mom at 4:53 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• lol that sounds like a good way to never have sex with your husband again
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 11:12 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• yes why lie to him and make him think something was great or perfect sized...why save that info for a break-up...tell it like it is or be fake for the remainder of your relationship? I would rather be honest and trust he would understand or leave either way the relationship wont last if you're not satisfied. When you are not satisfied then you will eventually resent the relationship...

Anonymous

• I don't understand a word you said. I don't know how any of the other repliers did either.
    Anonymous

• I'm not sure what you actually meant either... I can only assume he says he has as small penis and you're wondering if you should tell him you think so too.
    If that's it... then, umm... men base their manhood on their "tool" more often than not. I've seen a few really really small penises turn rather large when heated up (the more foreplay the bigger it got). I've also seen a man who lost weight and I swear that thing got a lot bigger (can only assume could get to more of it cause fat was gone, and blood pressure and overall body was feeling better).
    No, don't tell him his tool is child size... that'd be cruel. It's not about the length or size anyway... it's how they use it, and most of the best orgasms I've ever had, there was absolutely no penetration anyway.
    If you're not happy with him sexually, and it can't be worked around... then get out of the relationship, but don't crush him by saying that's why.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 5:08 PM on Dec. 4, 2010