Showtimes Dexter??

Is anybody else waiting for Sunday for a new episode of Dexter?? What do you think is gonna happen?? I LOVE Dexter I hope they do another season!!!

mUstBdeStiny08

Asked by mUstBdeStiny08 at 3:09 AM on Dec. 4, 2010 in Entertainment

• I love Dexter! Seems like the private detective is getting a lot of evidence against him and Lumen. But Dexter always manages not to get caught! Can't wait for Sunday!
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 7:09 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I love Dexter. I agree with heathermarie. I think the season will end up in the air again. I'm still sad how last season ended!!! My friend googled it and there will be another season!!!! Yeah!!!!
    Sarahe786

Answer by Sarahe786 at 12:02 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I get a an entertainment newsletter and this was in today's issue:

Part One:

During a Nov. 17 interview with Canada's Postmedia News, "Dexter" star Michael C. Hall admitted that, after five seasons as America's favorite serial killer, he's thinking of life after the series - and how Dexter Morgan will fare when the curtain drops.

"I think it's hard - especially after the way the fourth season ended - to imagine Dexter walking off into the sunset," Hall said quietly. "I think we've made a choice that suggests there are going to be real consequences for the way this man has conducted his life. Beyond that, I really don't know - though we're certainly coming to a time where we're starting to talk about what the end game might be."
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 8:26 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Part Two:

Hall says the current season has taken some unexpected turns that will have an impact on Dexter's ultimate fate. "Dexter is not going to completely change his ways. He's going to continue to give into his compulsions. But the theme of atonement is very prominent this season - and I don't think that was on anyone's radar, when we started. "For the full interview, go to Canada.com and search the article's title, "The End is in Sight for Dexter".
    ---------------------------------------------
    I'll miss Dexter when it ends, but I hope they end it well and not like the Sopranos.

Dexter has let his (never thought I'd say this) emotions make him sloppy this season. He better get his act together and quick unless he wants to make the front page news as Miami's deadliest serial killer.

SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 8:32 PM on Dec. 4, 2010