would you ever have sex somewhere you might get caught?

lilcalimom02

Asked by lilcalimom02 at 3:31 AM on Dec. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have, and it has always been fun, we have only gotten caught once and nothing happened. The person just looked embarrassed and walked out lol
    Raccoon

Answer by Raccoon at 3:52 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• You can get caught in your own bedroom if you have kids! Yes, I have had sex in many places where we could be caught.
    raynestar

Answer by raynestar at 4:19 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I got adventurous only a few times in my life! LOL

On the beach under a blanket, very late at night. Out in an open field under the stars which I liked much better than the beach ( no sand)
    and once along the tree lined fence on the side of a convenience store standing up after 8pm. Glad no one parked in the last spot or they would have had a birds eye view!
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 5:49 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Well now you put idea's into my head thanks alot...~smile~ If the moment hits me I'll try to get hubby to fool around but he is more of a keep it behind closed door kinda guy.
    Suzie2mom

Answer by Suzie2mom at 6:43 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Yes. I was in Tower City located in downtown Cleveland. I was young when I did it and it was very exciting. I wouldn't do it now though.
    kewi86

Answer by kewi86 at 9:27 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Prolly not..i'm a big wuss!!! LOL
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 11:50 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Well, if I have the urge to have sex anytime soon, maybe. Haven't had any for awhile. LOL
    booksandhooks

Answer by booksandhooks at 12:01 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• LOL Yep and I HAVE.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 10:24 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• embarrassedoh geez this question brings back memories. i sure have ! what a sick,foolish,delicious thrill!!

maya123

Answer by maya123 at 2:43 AM on Dec. 5, 2010