My son hates his stroller???

OK, I may sound like a nut but...
My son is 2 months old, and hates, HATES, being pushed around in his travel system (stroller and car seat combo). I must say, he does have Colic, and Acid Reflux, but would that really matter? His Colic has improved, he no longer cries all day long, he now just gets in his moods that may just last a while sometimes. He is on meds for his reflux, and it has improved slightly. Im not sure if either of these things have anything to do with it. Its driving me nuts. No matter where you go he screams, and by the time you pick him up and start just walking around with him, he is so upset he wont stop. People look at you like you did something to your kid. Ugh, Im at a loss. Lets face it, life does go on, and you do need to leave your house. So.....does anybody have any suggestions?

honeybear1208

Asked by honeybear1208 at 9:59 AM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• a carrier that you strap to your chest? maybe he would like that?
    do you lay him down in your stroller or sit him up? maybe prop blankets to get him to sit up instead.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 10:04 AM on Nov. 6, 2008