So how many had an inconclusice Qualitative HCG pregnancy that ended up positive the next time?

I am eager for tomorrow but I think my test might still be to early but I didn't get my period yesterday so who knows wht's up. I feel pregnant but I don't know anymore if it is wishful thinking or for real. I guess only time will tell as I would only be a little over 4 weeks today. I might have a UTI too. Anybody ever have that in early pregnancy?

Thanks Ladies, going on a field trip with my oldest baby today so I will check out all answers later.

momehopeful69

Asked by momehopeful69 at 10:01 AM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• I had a TERRIBLE UTI when I was pregnant with my son, complete with blood and kidney pains. I had to go into the hospital and have sonograms and blood tests run to make sure the baby was okay and had to have some strong antibiotics put in my IV to start wiping it out before I could go home. My son was born healthy!
    cskomk0106

Answer by cskomk0106 at 11:01 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Yeah ! That is the thing I don't have the symptoms of either or at least I don't feel them . I go back tomorrow for another test so we will see what it says . Hopefully positive!!!! Explain why I am so tired.
    momehopeful69

Answer by momehopeful69 at 11:30 AM on Nov. 6, 2008