Do you think make-up is attractive or do you prefer the natural look?

I'm one of those that have never seen a great skin day and can't seem to find a good balance between the two.

SoldMySoul

Asked by SoldMySoul at 5:44 AM on Dec. 4, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Depends. If the make up looks caked on it's just not attractive. I prefer the more natural more subtle look.
    raynestar

Answer by raynestar at 5:45 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I love makeup applied properly. I just cannot do it properly and do not have the time.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 5:51 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Properly applied make-up looks great.

Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 6:05 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• BTW - Try Dior Air Flash. I promise you, you will have a perfect skin day :)
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 6:06 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Natural for me. I rarely use makeup. It drives my 14 year old dd nuts!
    mollgirl

Answer by mollgirl at 6:06 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I'm a Smashbox make up artist, so yes I love make up. I know it's potential, and how amazing someone can look on a very special day, or for a photo shoot. Lot's of people don't wear make up just because they don't know how to put it on, or what to use.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 7:28 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• a little bit of makeup but definately not too much.
    bekkaboo89

Answer by bekkaboo89 at 8:05 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• foundation to cover up blemishes and redness and lip gloss and eye liner to make you look better. No make up is great for the beach , the summer but as a whole does not look good, makes you washed out........regardless how beautiful unless you have a tan.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 8:07 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I think natural looking make up is good. I wear foundation on my eyes, eyeliner, very nutural eyeshadow and mascara. I feel good when I actually put it on, but I dont' really think it stands out.
    sunshine58103

Answer by sunshine58103 at 9:20 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Makeup is supposed to enhance what's already there, not be piled on so you look like a clown. I prefer a more natural look with just a touch of makeup to enhance the person's best feature. And it should be applied properly; most women do not know the basic rules of application!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:25 AM on Dec. 4, 2010