Are you photogenic?

I swear the camera hates me. It makes a point to add extra chins to my photos. What's up with that?

SoldMySoul

Asked by SoldMySoul at 5:56 AM on Dec. 4, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• No. I always look half asleep!
    SexyTeacher

Answer by SexyTeacher at 6:44 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I have dry eye, so I blink with bright lights. Restasis is great for that.As for chubby chins, look up , don't srcrunch up your face and get tense. GL, everyone can be photogenic, you just have to work at it.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 7:38 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• no i am not photogenic at all every once in a while i get lucky and get a goo d one lol usually when im not trying to look good
    bekkaboo89

Answer by bekkaboo89 at 7:50 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Not in the least. I either blink or make a stupid face... something. My DS is the same way. My Husband and DD are perfectly photogenic. Every picture of them in existence looks great. It's so annoying. :0)
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:00 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• NO. in the last 25 years, I have taken maybe 10 pictures I can even stand to look at
    I look comletely rediculous if I have to pose and smile -ugh...

My daughter is really photogenic though lucky for her!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 8:45 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• *completely
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 8:46 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Yes. I have been told that I'm very photogenic and by my own opinion, I'm pleased with how I turn out in pictures. I think it has to do with being comfortable in front of the camera.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:12 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Nope. I get an extra chin, and my face looks really flat. Also the wrinkles show up in a way you never notice in real life.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 9:53 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Yes - I love having my picture taken.
    mrsljamieson

Answer by mrsljamieson at 12:27 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I'm photogenic...so is my son. we are the beautiful people. I hate taking pictures with others. If I do take a pic with someone they have to be beautiful just like me....I only have a few pics where I am with other people lol
    Jazmineamomma

Answer by Jazmineamomma at 12:54 PM on Dec. 4, 2010