i'm pregnance in labratoury test, but i didn't fill any thing , is it normal??

ourlovefruit

Asked by ourlovefruit at 8:30 AM on Dec. 4, 2010 in General Parenting

• What? Do you mean you had no idea you were pregnant because you had no symptoms? Yes this can be very normal. Every woman is different. Some experience the full blown throwing up, sore boobs, frequent urination from the very beginning and there are others who feel nothing at all (I was that way with my 2nd child). Congrats to you!
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 8:38 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Congrat:)
    I think it is normal. Every women's body is different. Go to a doctor and check with him or her what's going on.
    I am happy for you:)
    adriennfaklya

Answer by adriennfaklya at 9:28 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• You are PREGNANT and didn't FEEL anything? Talk to your doctor
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 4:00 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• You usually won't feel the baby until about 4-5 months into the pregnancy.
    Don't take this the wrong way, but I would suggest that during your pregnancy, you read more and maybe even learn new words from the English dictionary. It will be in your baby's best interest to have a more educated parent. I am a high school drop-out, but chose to better myself (I'm a senior in college now) for my children. It's the best example I could have ever set for them. Wishing you the best.
    texassahm

Answer by texassahm at 10:02 PM on Dec. 4, 2010