If you had a higher budget for clothing, would you dress any different?

I was going through my closet yesterday and I asked myself this question lol I love the clothes that I have, obviously or I wouldn't have bought them, but i'd probably pick out different things if I had more money to work with. What about you?? If you had a bit more money would you still pick out the same things you do now, or go for something different?

Ctink8189

Asked by Ctink8189 at 9:12 AM on Dec. 4, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Most definately...I do good as it is now because I actually buy a lot of stuff at the Goodwill and Salvation army so most of my stuff I get designer and new with tags but it does take a lot of hunting and browsing. If I had the cash, I'ld be able to cut out the hunting and browsing part.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 10:40 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Yes..
    Im plus size & wanting to lose it very bad so i only buy very very little & dont spend that much (why invest in clothes i DONT want to fit in!) But really the cheap way i am right now really effect me since i never feel very good & we are trying to go to church but I never feel my clothes are 1/2 decent for church...

If we had a bigger clothes budget, i would spend it on more quality items & not feel so bad when i lost the weight (if ever *sigh*)
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 9:37 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• yes i would
    bekkaboo89

Answer by bekkaboo89 at 9:18 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I would only buy more clothes:) I love dressing up. When I work with the kids I dress casually but when I go out somewhere I like to dress up properly. And I am a glasses, hats, shoes fool:P So mhaw I would need a bigger cupboard if I would win the lottery:P But I probably would give loads of clothes for charity as well. It is just a way how we work:)
    adriennfaklya

Answer by adriennfaklya at 9:19 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• No, I wouldn't. It's not about quantity but quality. I'm very happy with the clothes I have and they are classic in style and I can mix and match and add current accessories to bring a fresh new look to everything. I typically spend the money up front for great quality; I may not have tons of clothes (don't need tons of clothes) but what I have will last forever and save me money in the long run.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:20 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Yes. I would buy much, much better quality stuff, on average. I would have things made for me (shoes, especially.) I know how I would spend a lot of money.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 9:46 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Almost all my clothes came out of my mothers closet so I would love to have the money to change my clothes. Her style is not close to mine.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 10:16 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I would totally dress differently. Right now we mainly buy my clothes off the clearance rack at walmart becuase we just can't afford to pay the cost of what plus size clothes cost. If we had the money I'd dress more fashionable and my favorite style is the sort of punkrock alternative look.
    JadeRDragosani

Answer by JadeRDragosani at 11:29 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• No. I dress very casually and comfortably. If I had more expensive stuff it would be that,just more expensive.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:14 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Yes...if I had the money I was BUY clothes. All of my clothes are at least 3 years old. I would also buy a cute pair of winter boots.
    sunshine58103

Answer by sunshine58103 at 9:14 AM on Dec. 4, 2010