Does porn equal cheating? adult content

Is porn a way of cheating if you don't want your SO/DH watching it? If it makes you feel like you aren't good enough that he must watch Sasha Knox get her tight little ass filled by Manuel Ferrera?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:37 AM on Dec. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• It is if he'd rather watch it than make love to me. luckily this isn't an issue for us

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:38 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I don't think so. Do you fantasize about other things in your head when the 2 of you are having sex? I know a lot of women do. This is kind of the same in my opinion.

CarlieJS

Answer by CarlieJS at 9:39 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• It really depends on the one your with and if they mind it. If they dont like you watching it because they want to be the only thing you look at.... Then it's cheating. If they don't mind it... Then it's fine. But you also have those who only want you to watch when they are around... This can either lead to problems (If they think your more into the porn then them) or it could lead to some great sex (if it turns you both on at the same time).
    Shanti0327

Answer by Shanti0327 at 9:42 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I don't care if he watches porn, I never have. But if he agreed not to and is doing it behind your back, it isn't cheating, but being dishonest.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 9:42 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• i think it is if he is watching it more with out you in my case we watch it together i told him i dont like when he watches it with out me so he said he would not do that and i trust him.
    luv_baby

Answer by luv_baby at 9:49 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Sounds like he's watching a lot of it in which case I think your focusing on the wrong thing. If he is watching A LOT then you shouldn't be to worried about him just watching it, you should be worried about what is making him want to watch SO MUCH of it. And no, the watching of the porn isn't really cheating but if he watches a lot, it could mean some type of sexual addiction and eventually, he may venture out to see if he can find ALL that excitement that he's seeing in the videos. Good luck.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 10:16 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I try to make things exciting for him =( He likes for me to dress in matching bra and thong and dance for him and I do it often. He watched this just the day after(we had fun the night before). I do what he likes and often, I can't understand why he feels the need to turn to porn. Also, I know it has nothing to do with my appearance, he lovessssss my A$$ and.. Other things, he says it often. I looked at history and apparently he's been watching a lot of it. IDK, maybe I should just brush it off, I confronted him, i wasn't a b*tch, but he still got hateful with me. I feel like I hardly ever get any respect from him.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:21 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• If he's being defensive and hateful about you discussing it with him...I'ld keep an eye out for a potential problem.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 10:44 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I don't think its "cheating"... I just feel if he has to watch it, whats wrong with me. Especially if the intimacy has gone down...
    Sarahe786

Answer by Sarahe786 at 12:04 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• no lol...
    Anonymous