Do you hang up your Chritsmas cards? Or Where do you display them?

Have you sent yours? Have you recieved any yet? What do you do with them at the end of the Holiday? Did you know you can make cute little gift boxes out of them after the holiday's.

Moms_Angels1960

Asked by Moms_Angels1960 at 9:42 AM on Dec. 4, 2010 in Holidays

• Yes, I stand up the ones we get on our entertainment center in the living room. My are set to go out on Monday (6th) and no, I haven't received any yet. At the end of the holiday I save the ones I want and recycle them to use next year-I cut the front of the card off and place them in top of packages as large tags. Never thought about boxes how do you do that?
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 10:23 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• We do hang our christmas card. Usually on the closet door and arch way to the living room. I have not sent mine yet and I have not received any yet.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 9:45 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I tape them to my front door (on the inside) I used to do different things with them but in this house that works the best. they are right in the living room near the tree.
    CarlieJS

Answer by CarlieJS at 9:53 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• We have a Christmas card holder that all the cards go on. After Christmas, I stick all the photo cards in a photo album.
    fancyjane

Answer by fancyjane at 9:55 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I hang them, paper clipped onto ribbon installed around the doorway to my formal dining room off the foyer and on the evergreen garland going up the stairs.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:29 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I'll be sending cards Monday, but I'm still not sure where to display them. I like the idea of putting them around an arch leading to the kitchen.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:44 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• We've gotten one and sent none. We throw them out or recycle them once the season is over. We display them where we can.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 3:26 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• They get clipped to a ribbon hanging on our closet door in the livingroom.
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 7:32 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• we put ours in the tree
    Runt420

Answer by Runt420 at 3:05 PM on Dec. 4, 2010