Periods during pregnancy

I was just curious as to how many of you have had periods while you were prego or know someone that has. I know it's possible because my mom had this happen to her.

mhoelzer2988

Asked by mhoelzer2988 at 10:15 AM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• I didn't, but a friend of mine had a light period which should have been her first one missed after concieving. My mom had her AF for the first 5 months she was pregnant with me. I'm a birth control baby, and they were induced from that.
    cskomk0106

Answer by cskomk0106 at 10:59 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I did... but only for two months. I thought I was losing the baby but my doctor told me this was normal and some women have them through out their pregnancys.
    neverwrong8682

Answer by neverwrong8682 at 11:10 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I had a short period the first month for two of my pregnancies, but my best friend had her cycle the whole 9mths, and she was so small she didn't show until she was on her 7th month and never knew she was pregnant until then.
    MommaKee

Answer by MommaKee at 12:47 AM on Nov. 7, 2008