5 weeks and cramping?

I am about 5 weeks and keeping feeling menstrual like cramping on and off since my first day of missed period. Is this normal?

KayGia0704

Asked by KayGia0704 at 9:57 AM on Dec. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• When I was pregnant, I found out at 4 weeks. Honestly, I felt crampy all the time until the end. I'm not sure what it exactly is, but I always felt like it could be around the time I was supposed to get my period. If you start bleeding, or they get unbearable, get checked out!!!
    Sarahe786

Answer by Sarahe786 at 10:27 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• If they are strong cramps, you may want to call your doctor. If it is just that crampy, PMSy feeling- totally normal. I always feel slightly crampy and PMSy my whole first trimester. It almost feels like you are about to start your period at any second and you run to the bathroom every few minutes to see if there is any blood- all that is totally normal.
    fancyjane

Answer by fancyjane at 10:33 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• im almost 5 weeks and i get them their normal i guess unless their really bad

where do you get yours cuz i get mine below my belly button and about an inch down my thighs
    Lizzypuppylove

Answer by Lizzypuppylove at 1:29 PM on Dec. 4, 2010