When you join a Group, What do you look for?

After you searched for the group of your choice, you joined it. Happy and excited to get started..... what do you look for in the group? what do you do if the group becomes stagnate? do you leave? or stay just in case? do you just like to read and not post? if so, is it because you are afraid? do you want the owners and admins to keep the flow of the group by posting new things? or do you just want them to be group keepers?

I know a lot of questions, but just needed to get a feel of what everyone expects when they join a group of their choice.

Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:17 AM on Nov. 6, 2008 in About CafeMom

• my personal group I joined originally because I had things in common with them. It was a place to go for support. The original owner became inactive so I agreed to take it on. We aren't one of the big power groups with 1000+ members. I post when I havew something to say. I respond to posts that speak to me on some level. At times there won't be a new post for a while..then there will be a flourish of activity. It waxes and wanes.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 10:38 AM on Nov. 6, 2008