funny things your kid has said

lol my 4 yr old says ho ho ho merry christmas tree XD i crack up when he says it and at bed time he says that everything is asleep like when the light goes off the light night night mama the door night night and so on till he falls asleep

Gen

Asked by Gen at 10:01 AM on Dec. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• When we were at the dinner table our 8 yr old looked at me as serious as the day is long and said "Mom, I know that reindeer can't fly", and I said " well how to they stay up there then", all the while thinking he was going to say because Santa isn't real,lol. He then say's "because they have rockets attached to them",lol.... I thought it was funny anyway,lol...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:06 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• lol xD
    Gen

Comment by Gen (original poster) at 10:09 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• One day when my son was 5 and my daughter 3, I was on the phone telling my mom that I thought my daughter was catching my son's cold. Suddenly, I heard a loud and painful cry, "Noooooo! "

I turned to see what was wrong with my daughter. She looked up at me and said, "I want MY OWN cold!!"
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 11:13 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• There are WAY too many to list.. we've got a couple of hilarious kids!!
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 11:34 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• My 2yr old daughter was playing around the table the other day and bump herself and she said mommy the table hit me.
    Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 11:56 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• lol
    Gen

Comment by Gen (original poster) at 11:57 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Okay let's see..

When it is completely dark outside my 5 year old daughter says it is "pinch black"

The other day my son was watching the little rascals movie on tv and my daughter announced to me after a commercial break "The Little Twerpes are back on mom."

My son used to call the Sears Tower "the serious tower" but now it is the willis tower : (

My son noticed my parent's white paper birch tree that has a barkless trunk and asked me why that tree was naked

And the last for best...

When we brought baby girl home from the hospital my son was 3 and during the first or second diaper change he asked me in a very concerned tone how she got such a big owie on her penis...it was the clip on the umbilical cord that hadn't fallen off yet!

spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 1:04 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• my son who was just turning 2 called my husband a little bump, bum is what my mil used to call everyone she did not like.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 10:21 PM on Dec. 4, 2010