what was your status?

Were you popular, athletic, nerdy,or severly picked on in school? I was very shy, noone was mean, but i didn't have a lot of friends.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I was considered a jock. My school's soccer team was very good my junior and senior year and I was the captain of that. I also played tennis and golf. Golf was not my choice though.
    Kenzies_momma

Answer by Kenzies_momma at 10:20 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I was popular but I was a little shy
    dcdmattison03

Answer by dcdmattison03 at 10:21 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• In school I had friends..but we weren't the "Soc's" as we used to call them. We we all part of choir, band or drama. We drank too much and became trustees of chemical science too much. We weren't really the 'stoners' nor the 'nerds'...we were just us. We toilet papered more than a few houses..including Mr. B's every weekend my entire Senior yr.
    Most of us, 27 yrs after graduation, pulled our heads out of our collective rear ends and made decent lives for ourselves.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 10:30 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I was an outcast. I was in a "group" with my friends that people were afraid of. We were just weird, not scary. Different always stirs people in school. People definitely remember who I am though. Haha. It has not been too long. My 5 year reunion is this year.
    TeaAndrews

Answer by TeaAndrews at 10:32 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I was the ugly duckling which, in turn, caused me to be a loner. The jokes at my expense were so cruel. It caused me to just keep my mouth shut, and walking in the hallways I just looked down at the floor. Didn't want to face anybody, thinking that if I just kept my mouth shut and keep to myself, that the jokes would stop. They'd eventually get bored of picking on me. No such luck. Kids are relentlessly cruel.
    praisinghim2day

Answer by praisinghim2day at 10:57 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I was in sports - basketball, track and on the dance team. I went to a small high school, so everyone knew each other.
    Brenna

Answer by Brenna at 11:13 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I was the cheerleader that didn't fit in completely with the cheerleaders. Our family had a bit less money than most of their families.... was never in the "rich click". I had friends in all of the groups, though. We had preps, jocks, burnouts, and weirdos, in my HS in the 80s. I was a little of all of them. Like the Breakfast Club. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I wasn't with the popular crowd or nerdy crowd, i had all types of different friends! Didn't really matter to me what crowd to fit into.........i was too busy partying!! back then.
    leahc

Answer by leahc at 11:24 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I was in the middle... I dressed preppy but didn't hang out with the popular kids. We had our own group, I was a little mean to some people. I guess I was defensive, I got picked on some. Not too much. I was just somewhere lost in the middle of the other kids... I had a b/f that wasn't in high school and mostly hung out with them
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 11:25 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I was popular and athletic as well as brainy-lol..........but not a nerd :)..........
    Tricia19

Answer by Tricia19 at 11:36 AM on Nov. 6, 2008