Do you ever get weird dreams?

When I am pregnant, I get weird belly, birth, and baby dreams? Does anyone else get these?

CNLueck

Asked by CNLueck at 10:21 AM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• When I was pregnant I had dreams that my husband was giving me a c-section with a butter knife. Another dream I had was that instead of giving birth to one baby I had three. I had these dreams during my whole pregnany.
    KlousMomi

Answer by KlousMomi at 10:24 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I get weird dreams every night but not always about the baby.
    megclark22

Answer by megclark22 at 10:28 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I had weird dreams very night when I was pregnant. I mean, really crazy stuff. Nothing scary though, no nightmares. I actually looked forward to going to sleep because the dreams were so vivid, not like any dreams I ever had before. And I remembered every detail the next day. I craved dreams. LOL.
    CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 10:30 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• The weirdest preggo dream I had was frightening. =) I dreamt that I had given birth to my son and as he smiled at me, I realized he had a full set of ADULT teeth. I woke up sweating and shaking, it was horrible! Of course my husband just laughed at me.
    lifeofchaois

Answer by lifeofchaois at 10:35 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I had some very strange dreams when I was pregnant.. Giving birth to a 6 month old Asian baby (both me and DH are white white white LOL) the baby's arm sticking out my belly and wrapping around my body, my DH leaving me for my cousin in Disneyworld... some really crazy stuff.. and yes... like previous posters have said.. they were VERY vivid and I truly believed they were real until I woke up.
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 10:37 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Gah, yes! I remember one of my dreams in particular. It was so weird! I was in my grandma's jeep and gave birth to my son. When he was born, he was in the perfect shape of an egg, and he was wearing overalls and a flannel shirt. He was pure white, just like an egg, and he could talk. It was SSSOOO weird!!! I'm 5 weeks preggers with my 3rd, and I haven't had any dreams with this one yet, but I know they will come soon enough.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 11:31 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I had a dream that bugs were comming out of my nipples. Oh it freaked me out!!! I still can't get the image out of my head.
    katskelington

Answer by katskelington at 1:45 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• The Doc took a while finding the sex of the baby. So I wold have dreams of multiples of both sexes. and once it was an animal...lol
    grlymoon

Answer by grlymoon at 6:30 PM on Nov. 6, 2008