pregnant with gallbladder attacks (PIOG) adult content

this is baby number three for me and I hurt just under the breast bone and I noticed Sunday that my stool is pale. I got an ultra sound yesterday, but they wouldn't tell me anything. I'm freaking out I read online that my symptoms fit gallbaldder attacks. what can I do? I hurt all day and night.

lovemybaby283

Asked by lovemybaby283 at 10:21 AM on Dec. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• When you are pregnant, there is not much that can be done. I have bad gallstones, and lots of attacks. Im 25wks preggo. My ob gave me darvacett to take during the bad ones. I have found that standing in the shower helps ALOT. Eat a very bland diet. Low cholesterol. No fried foods. Those are triggers for attacks.
    Auntiemom410

Answer by Auntiemom410 at 10:35 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Watch what you eat and avoid foods that are acidic like spaghetti sauce, bacon, and sausage, pretty much anything that could give you heartburn. I had this problem with my second pregnancy and had to watch what I ate because of gall bladder issues. The doctor told me to have it taken out after the pregnancy and that if I didn't and were to get pregnant again, the problems would probably be worse. I'm 32 weeks along and haven't had any gall bladder problems this time.
    gumby11883

Answer by gumby11883 at 11:33 PM on Dec. 4, 2010