Naughty & Nice Board Game

I want to make my husband a naughty and nice board game for his birthday, but I can't decide what I want to put on the squares. They should all be romantic or sexy things we can do. What are your suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:33 AM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Just for Fun

• That is a great idea. The fact you made it yourself really sends the message that you really want/love him. too cool!
    well, obviously romantic... would be a romantic dinner. you could make it different by doing something at home.. maybe a picnic with all finger type food.. and/or fondue and you feel eachother kind of thing.
    for naughty, have you ever tried the chocolate paints? putting it on is just a hot as getting it off ;)

hmm a bubble bath togther
    striptease
    blindfold him and use things with different textures on him. like feathers, lace, silk..

Hot/cold drink something warm and kiss him (where is up to you) then something cold and kiss him again in the same spot....

romantic.. maybe go out side at night take a blanket and both of you lie down and look at the stars...
    hops some of this helps
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• You can always go to an adult store. I'm sure they sell games there.
    Christinemg0813

Answer by Christinemg0813 at 10:35 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• things that you want to do to him or have done to you. like give your partner a massage on your fav. body part for 5 min/3 min - act out a fantasy you have - i have 2 games at home (at work now) but when I go home i will look at the cards & board squares & see what they say & give you some more ideas. they are fun!!
    HelenStoner

Answer by HelenStoner at 10:56 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• *dinner of his choice
    *massage
    *one day for him to sit and watch TV, play games whatever he wants. He doesn't have to do anything he doesn't want to for the whole day
    *A night out with the guys.
    *lap dance
    *strip-tease
    *bubble bath
    *blow-job

Thats all I can think of at the moment!
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 11:57 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I would just buy a game, but a)we have next to no money right now. And b)I want it to all be stuff we like/want to do. If it's generalized, there will probably be squares that don't work for us.

Thanks for the input! I appreciate all I can get! I'm planning to make it tomorrow.
    Anonymous

• Girl have i got alot of info for you. I forgot I had another game. WAAAAYYY too much to type on here. email me &I will get it together for you then all i have to do is copy & paste. Trust me you won't be disappointed.
    HelenStoner

Answer by HelenStoner at 8:10 PM on Nov. 7, 2008