What is/are the worse

kisses you've ever gotten?

First was one of my all time loves, he kissed with him mouth shaped like a fish mouth and he would flick his tongue out rapidly but he also happens to have been the first guy that ever went down on me, so as this method didn't work at all for kissing...it was AMAZING otherwise. LOL!

I also dated this Marine...big, bulky, gorgeous, nice guy but every time he kissed me...he'ld swallow my entire face. I didn't know why I even bothered putting makeup on when I went out with him cause one kiss and it was all gone, even my mascara.

ShouldHaveLeft

Asked by ShouldHaveLeft at 10:25 AM on Dec. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I also dated this Marine...big, bulky, gorgeous, nice guy but every time he kissed me...he'ld swallow my entire face. I didn't know why I even bothered putting makeup on when I went out with him cause one kiss and it was all gone, even my mascara.
    __________
    Is that a Marine thing?? I went on a date with a Marine once (yes, only once after THAT kiss), and it was the same way. It was horrible. he was such a nice guy, and such a lousy kisser.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 10:38 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I was dating a guy once who made me feel like I was dating a dog! My face was always wet afterwards!! YUCK!!!
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 11:28 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I honestly can't remember how anyone kissed.. I guess either they weren't that bad, or not very impressive. It's either that or Hubby's just so good at it that I forgot about the rest...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:41 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• My "first boyfriend" (we were in like 7th grade). We made out a few times and somehow I always ended up with his drool down my chin. Makes me wanna puke now, thank God he broke up with me lol.
    dmdblleb

Answer by dmdblleb at 10:46 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Kissed one guy who sucked my tongue to the point that it 'popped'. I was in pain for days.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:36 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I remember a guy that didn't just kiss me - he began licking my entire face. OMG! Horrible!!
    booksandhooks

Answer by booksandhooks at 11:47 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• My first kiss, when I was 14. YUCK!
    AbsoluteSelf

Answer by AbsoluteSelf at 12:10 PM on Dec. 4, 2010