Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is there any kind of assistance out there that helps an elderly build a handicap bathroom?

Does medicare help with this kind of thing?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Dec. 4, 2010 in Health

Answers (2)
  • They might? I would check with CAP. Good luck.

    Answer by sexyfancyface at 12:33 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

  • i would call the state and medicare... i know that they will pay for certain things, as needed, like raised toilet seats and even a shower enclosure vs a tub...

    Answer by asil at 3:42 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.