i dont think i am no more but..

Okay so i was getting all these pregnancy symptoms and then yesterday i got my period a couple days early like 3 days and it seemed normal except my boobs hurt more and i was cramping more then usual, and then today its like im barely bleeding at all like its almost stopped.. and im confused of whats wrong with me!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:34 PM on Jul. 5, 2008 in Health

• may have been implantation bleeding? I would Test!
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 9:44 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• Take a test. Many women don't fully mature physically until they are into their 20's. My period changed A LOT until I was about 23. Then I got pregnant at 24 and its a whole new ballgame since having my daughter. I've only had one period in 4 months. Kinda nice. Take a HPT to make sure. If you are still not sure then check with your doc. Personally I bled off and on for 16 weeks of my pregnancy.
    HeatherTurner

Answer by HeatherTurner at 10:16 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• did you take prgo teat?if it says yes you are.i had my peroid with my youngest son,for 4mounths.anfd my ended like yours. go see doctor honey.take care god bless
    supermama65

Answer by supermama65 at 10:48 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• yeah and another thing im peeing like every half an hour it seems like. blah. lol
    Anonymous

• Plain and simple, take a test. If its negative, wait a week or two then test again. Keep testing until you have your period. A lot of times, if you really think you are then you can give yourself symptoms However, I would guess that you're not. You said that despite a few small abnormalities your period was normal. Implantation bleeding would be more along the lines of spotting for a couple days. But, on the other hand, there are women who experience what seem like normal periods for months or even the duration of their pregnancy. As I and others have said, get a test. Oh, and on the very small off chance that you begin to experience more pregnancy symptoms but your tests are coming back negative, have your doctor perform a blood HcG test. Its not often, but there are some women who don't excrete this hormone into their urine so the test they buy in the store will come back negative. If you have any questions on how the HPT's work, go to www.peeonastick.com
    ncbirdie

Answer by ncbirdie at 1:35 AM on Jul. 6, 2008

• My boobs always hurt when I have my period. They used to not, and when it first started I really thought I was pregnant. I have pregnancy symptoms everytime I start my period now. I cramp for like 2 weeks before I start, boobs hurt, I even get morning sickness lol. But everytime I start my period. If it was implantational bleeding you would know it. It doesn't seem like a normal period at all. If you thought you were having your period but it only last 3 days and it started spotting thats not implantational bleeding. Implantational bleeding is spotting from the very beginning (not actual bleeding) and it lasts usually only a day or less. I wouldn't worry too much about you being pregnant. Sounds to me like just an off period. Trust me, I've had them.
    Tiffany_Frasier

Answer by Tiffany_Frasier at 1:48 AM on Jul. 7, 2008