Why can't we just remove these monsters from society as they are caught?

The hell with prison..three meals daily..cable tv..exercise..pc time all on our dime..

TN ..so called 30 yr old mother kills her baby with metadone pills!

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/12/04/mother-admits-killing-infant-poisoning-methadone/?test=latestnews

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 11:23 AM on Dec. 4, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• It goes beyond them not serving a purpose on this planet. And, it may just be MHO, and some may say I have to right to say this, but they have no right to live. And yes, I'm sure there ARE some electric chairs gathering dust someplace. Just as there are rocks everywhere. I'd be all for stacking rocks on that monsters chest until she takes her last breath.

As for DHS, there is no excuse. I don't care if it takes a damn state a long time. I don't care if thats the accepted norm. It shouldn't BE the accepted norm. If there were more proactive measures instead of reactive measures, maybe things would turn out differently. How long can it take to make a simple house call?
    Years ago a teacher's assistant spanked my kid, my special needs kid. He came home with marks on his butt, UNDER his pullup. We brought this up with the teacher. One day they called CPS on US. They, CPS, went to the school, pulled my boys out of class, cont
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 5:28 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Don't we have some electric chairs collecting dust somewhere??

yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 11:30 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Death penalty. Easy enough.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:29 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• to talk with them. I found out because my youngest said he saw his brother in the office. I went to the school to find out what the hell was going on. The lady in the office told me because I was so upset. I called the CPS office, but they couldn't tell me anything. We got a home visit, and of course there was nothing wrong. I know who called. I know why. I went to the school and raised HELL.
    So...you cannot tell me they can't follow up on calls. You can't tell me it takes too long. That's a load of bull shit. It's piss poor planning. Things like this don't have to happen.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 5:30 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Captain Davis says they weren't notified of an investigation by the Mississippi Department of Human Services, until the day the baby died. That was almost 2 weeks after she was admitted to the hospital with methadone in her system.

NIIICE

tnmomofive

Comment by tnmomofive (original poster) at 11:25 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• What do you think of the slacking of DHS?
    tnmomofive

Comment by tnmomofive (original poster) at 11:43 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

Lack of personnel D/T lack of $$$$. 

Most states are slooooooooooooooooooooooooow at terminating parental rights- the legal eagles the constant threat-

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 11:56 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• We got a home visit, and of course there was nothing wrong. I know who called. I know why. I went to the school and raised HELL.

***
    I hope you filed a "false charges/accusations" claim, as that sounds like a case of slander or character assassination!! I know I would have! In fact, I have done some research on the subject because my insane mother tried suing us for "grandparents visitation rights" since I've disowned her (of course she lost her case, but it cost us time and lawyer's fees, and now we're in the process of counter suing her to recoup our costs). I wanted to be prepared in case her next move was to make an unfounded claim.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:37 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• same should happen to all the so called mothers who kill their babys with abortion too.
    Luckybear05

Answer by Luckybear05 at 12:21 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• the benefits in prison you speak of aren't for very long and are very monitored. and its only every few days or so they get those 15 minute priviledges.

But I'm guessing even that Mom would be allowed on CM simply cuz she's a mom and as we all know all Moms are trustworthy and can be told any of our personal BS on the internet...

Sorry, I digress. I agree there are many people such as that and cannibals and murderers that don't need to feed off society and serve no useful purpose on this planet. I can't say death is what they deserve, but I do agree that they serve no purpose.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Dec. 4, 2010