Anyone One with some ideas?

I am a new business owner in Jay, Maine. I was invited to put up a table at a craft fair. I have never done anything like this and don't know where to start. I am a baby signing instructor and there is little to know info on this type of program for babies in our area. So I thought this was a perfect oportunity to get the word out. I am making up flier to be passed out with all the benefits of signing with your baby, and description of classes on it. I also have business cards as well. I just thought because it was a craft fair I thought it would be cute to have a little crafty thing that will show a little bit of signing. I was kinda thinking along the lines of a little hand in the shape of the I love you sign, but I am having a hard time finding little hands of foam. So anyone out there have any other ideas.
I hope this is suitable question to ask. I tried my best to not advertise my business in any way, besides the description of the business.

hodgkinrus6

Asked by hodgkinrus6 at 11:23 AM on Dec. 4, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Wow! I'm sorry I don't have any ideas, but I'm curious about what you do. Like how do you teach babies to sing? whats the age range? You must have incredible patients. I just thought of something what if you had some of your student there to demonstrate. Who could resist not stopping by your table to listen to babies sing. It would be sooo cute.

Shines3

Answer by Shines3 at 11:35 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Why don't you go to the craft store and buy some foam. Trace one of your students hands and cut it out.

Shines3

Answer by Shines3 at 11:40 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I don't teach them to sing I teach them to Sign, ASL classes for babies. Good idea though I can have a few come and show off their stuff.
    hodgkinrus6

Comment by hodgkinrus6 (original poster) at 12:08 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• What a ding bat I am, sorry.

Shines3

Answer by Shines3 at 12:21 PM on Dec. 4, 2010