Do you believe in Psychics?

We've been TTC #2 since my jan m/c and no luck. So I got online, found a few psychics, and I received different answers. 1 said no pregnancy until the end of next yr, 1 said in 8 months, and 1 said I'd have a baby girl in my arms by the end of next yr.

I'm just curious if you believe in them?

Lovebugbaby

Asked by Lovebugbaby at 11:26 AM on Dec. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• well i say this i dont doubt on anybody i believe anything is possible if poeple are what they say they are & are true yes i do believe
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 11:31 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I don't in the one on phone or tv ect... but I do believe there are some out there I have seen some of my own future befor
    3momamber

Answer by 3momamber at 11:37 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• No, I don't.
    booksandhooks

Answer by booksandhooks at 11:45 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Many of us are Blessed with certain skills that seem more powerful than the common person.
    ILOVEMYBOYS704

Answer by ILOVEMYBOYS704 at 11:57 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Nope
    AbsoluteSelf

Answer by AbsoluteSelf at 11:58 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Yes, because I have some abilities, myself.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 1:06 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Yes, having visions myself I would be rather hypocritical to assume others do not. That said, I don't believe everyone who claims to be psychic is... Psychic ability is the easiest thing in the world to fake, and when it's earning a paycheck it's easy to see why one would... I tend to buy in to the idea that a TRUE psychic doesn't need to use their gift to earn a paycheck...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:09 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• confusedi want to believe but i have never met a REAL one, the ones i have come across are all about the money..... then again wouldn't the AUTHENTIC ones be in demand by the government????

maya123

Answer by maya123 at 2:29 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Yes but I think your body will know when it's ready for another baby. So be patient. Your second time will come.
    uwmilf

Answer by uwmilf at 4:07 AM on Sep. 9, 2012

• They were all basically right. I wrote that in Dec 2010.. was pregnant by Feb2011 and had my baby girl in my arms by the end of 2011 =)
    Lovebugbaby

Comment by Lovebugbaby (original poster) at 3:39 PM on Sep. 10, 2012