BELLY CAST: weird or not weird?

I want to do a belly cast for no reason at all, only because i've never done one & this will be my last pregnancy, but what the heck do you do with it? & the whole tata thing just hanging out on top of a big belly when its done kinda weirds me out...... anyone else thing they are a little strange? lol.. and if you did one.. where do you keep yours?

mohme2three

Asked by mohme2three at 11:33 AM on Dec. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Something you can do with it, also, is once the baby is born add their hand and foot prints to it!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:36 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I wish I had done one. I would have hung it in his room, and maybe moved it to ours when he was too old to have it in there. I'm planning to do it next time. If you don't want to do your breasts, then don't! Nothing says you have to.
    I plan to put mine from my next pregnancy in my home office- I'm studying to be a midwife!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:50 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I think its weird, but not weird.. hahaha! A friend of mine had it done, she had her babies theme painted on it and hung it in her nursery!!
    Sarahe786

Answer by Sarahe786 at 12:07 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I think its cute and im going to do it its a cool thing to remember the life you gave to your child
    AliciaLamoreux

Answer by AliciaLamoreux at 1:11 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• not weird
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 1:43 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Love mine!!!
    Wish I'd done more!!
    :-D

It's on top of the media cabinet.
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 2:41 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Its adorable & with creative thought who knows! Put childs hand/feet print. After birth take pic of baby in it (adorned with a pretty blanket/bow maybe). Write on inside/outside (quotes,dreams, inspirations, babyshower signatures o guest, delivery day take it to hospital for nurse/dr/visitors to sign.
    Keep it for teens years "here wear this & think about it before ur date!" lol.
    Take lots of pics of it during its different stages of "life" so one day if it gets broken,or no space u still have plenty of 4x6 memories of it.

U can hang it on the closet sealing to get it up/out of way. You could keep it & put 1st outfit, hat, toy, ect in it & then seal it with something clear so u can c it all.. compare each pregnacy with a mold lol...
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 2:53 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• ceiling... not sealing (mind got ahead of me with sealing it up!)

sadly i did NOT get one.. i was sensitive about my stomach & felt fat so there was no chance anyone was going to cast that! LOL
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 2:55 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Super weird. I didn't do one and I don't regret not doing one. I guess they are supposed to be used as art work on your wall.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 3:30 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I think its weird
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 4:02 PM on Dec. 4, 2010