husband went to strip club but says he didnt do anything should i believe it?

He went to the strip club with friends and says he didn't spend any money, no lap dances ect, he doesn't drink so he didn't buy anything. he says he went cuz these two guys had never been.

he says he has never gotten a lap dance cuz the thinks they are stupid. he has been to several strip clubs during our marriage andnow i am starting to wonder if its the truth..

he only told me about going after i found out some other things and questioned himm and he admitted going.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Dec. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• He thinks lap dances are stupid yet he visits strip clubs. Yeah? Well if you believe that I have a bridge to sell you.
    You had to find out the hard way that he actually went so of course he's only going to admit to the bare minimum. If you don't like him going, discuss it with him. Just because he is an adult doesn't mean he gets to do everything he desires. If it hurts his wife then it doesn't need to be done.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 12:51 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• LOL oh right, and I suppose he covered his eyes and didn't see any of the naked women either! He's full of crap! There's a two drink minimum by the way..
    Anonymous

• At most strip clubs you can not just sit there and do nothing you either have to buy a drink or get a dance. They are there to make money not entertain.
    Jazmineamomma

Answer by Jazmineamomma at 12:56 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Your husband went to a strip club... and THEN told you? I would only think its okay if he asked, and you were okay with it.
    mohme2three

Answer by mohme2three at 11:44 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• & i have to disagree---i dont think its not a big deal unless they are just spending rent money lol.. there can be lots of hidden issues if your guy is going to the strip club w/ his friends a lot! i only think its not a big deal unless thats something you both are okay with in your marriage, which you obviously are worried about it
    mohme2three

Answer by mohme2three at 11:46 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• not so much "asks for permission like a little boy" haha! but if my husband was planning a night out at a strip club w/ his buddies i would hope he would just run it by me first to make sure i didnt care! its the thoughtfullness that counts! finding out AFTER he went id feel strange about it too!
    mohme2three

Answer by mohme2three at 11:48 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• why shouldnt you believe him unless he has lied about or cheated on you before then there is no reason to think anything than the truth.
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 12:31 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Why wouldn't you believe him? I don't t hink it's a big deal if anyone goes to a strip club. He told you about going, he isn't keeping it a secret so you should trust him. If you stop trusting him, it will ruin the relationship.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:38 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• How is this gonna go over with you? "Well honey I went back to the private room with one of the strippers and she sucked me off." Are you gonna be ok with that? BREAKING NEWS: MEN LIE ABOUT THAT SHIT!!!
    Anonymous

• without proof why shouldn't you? He was honest enough to tell ya he was there, why not give him the benefit of the doubt? Why marry a man you don't trust?
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 11:38 AM on Dec. 4, 2010