where would i go to take semi nude pics with my baby? nothing trashy, i want a portrait to hang in my foyer...is that weird?

yeah i have some pretty weird ideas so if this is one let me know. it's just i saw a nice pic in parenting mag and i wanted to do something like that.

vdegraffenreid

Asked by vdegraffenreid at 10:44 AM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Not a chain studio. I'd look in the yellow pages for a private photographer, give them a call and see what they will do, go meet with them and view their work. Also, I'd take a friend with you, when you went, if you hadn't planned on it or thought about it. There are some weirdos out there!!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 10:50 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• No its not weird however it is hard to find someone to do it.... I suggest calling around to some private photographers and just asking. My friend has several of them done and they are beautiful... she never took off her bottoms but she was topless in some of them (some of them she covered them with her hands)... and they are hung all around her house and nobody ever thinks anything of them other than that is a beautiful way to show the intimate side of pregnancy. Her husband is even in some of the pictures... and they turned out great. It is quite a bit expensive though. Good luck :)
    neverwrong8682

Answer by neverwrong8682 at 10:52 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• What do you mean by semi-nude. There are plenty of ways to make a photo tastefull. I'd seek a private photographer.
    ZoeKatsMom

Answer by ZoeKatsMom at 12:09 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• i dont think its weird. i posed for six semi nude pics when i was pregnant, those pictures were later painted by my best friend. id want to do a couple more with my daughter too
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 12:44 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• just find a local photographer close to where you live. I know of a few that will do it from where I am from...I don't think it's weird at all....
    katespring

Answer by katespring at 3:41 PM on Nov. 6, 2008