harry potter

is anyone into harry potter

kiya_ma

Asked by kiya_ma at 11:45 AM on Dec. 4, 2010 in Entertainment

• me...my little sister and I(she is now 17) have made it a tradition to go see them when they come out in the theater. We say the newest one the opening day(though it was at 7pm not the 12 am opening, im too old for that anymore).

we've read all the books and every once in a while do a marathon day of harry potter.

I know I'm a geek! lol
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 1:10 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I like it but it's not like I'm going to the movies opening night. But I did read all the books.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 11:52 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Yes--my grandsons and I love to see the movies. I am looking forward to seeing the newest one next weekend!
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 1:17 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• My daughters love Harry Potter and yes me to....
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 6:36 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• i love harry potter......i havent seen the new one yet..........i want to but money isnt something i have so i will have to wait
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 11:54 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• i love the movies. i never got into the books, they came out when i was a teenager and i was never into reading until recently. hubby and i would love to go see the new movie! and perhaps i will buy the book series someday =)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:55 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I love the books and enjoy the movies. We have read several of the books for literature because my daughters both really enjoy them too. I like the whole idea of magic and wizards and things.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 11:58 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Nope. Sorry.
    DivaDynamite

Answer by DivaDynamite at 7:36 PM on Dec. 6, 2010