what is your position on wrapping paper?

dollar store, cheap, sale, last years, etc? I always want to get the kind I know my kids will love the most, like disney princess and lightning mcqueen but those brands and the very uber elite fancy kinds are always like $7 a roll. For something heading straight to a trash bag. Kills me! I have a friend who uses newspaper and another who refuses to wrap period. What do u do??

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 11:56 AM on Dec. 4, 2010 in Holidays

• Dollar Tree works just fine

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:56 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Dollar Tree here too!!
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 11:57 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I went to the dollar store
    kassee

Answer by kassee at 11:59 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• You can get cartoon paper at dollar general and places like that for 3 dollars a roll..instead of 7! I also have always bought at dollar tree & deals for ALL my bags and stuff...but the wrapping paper really is made cheap! im starting to hate it.. so on family i will spend a little more on paper.. but for the kids, i stick to the cheap stuff!!! I think theyd rather have the characters IN the boxes, who cares about on the paper.. us moms are so worried about that stuff, and they probably dont even care! im guilty of it too :)
    mohme2three

Answer by mohme2three at 12:00 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I buy mine at Target. I pick festive happy wrapping. This year I have several rolls of different snowmen motif. I won't go for the cheap ugly stuff.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 12:00 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I like the kind that has the grid on the inside. That way, I can cut it straight and my wrapping doesn't look like it was done by a 6 year old.
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 12:05 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I wrap, and use the mid-range Target paper. I don't like the higher end papers because they are so stiff.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 12:09 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I still have wrapping paper from 2 years ago I'm trying to use up. Lol!
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 12:10 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Dollar tree I got some dora and princess there
    Shannon706

Answer by Shannon706 at 2:47 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Whatever we can afford, lol. If we have any left from the year before we use it. Now we don't, though, so we'll get a cheap roll somewhere.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 3:11 PM on Dec. 4, 2010