Fake tree or real tree?

newmom28

Asked by newmom28 at 11:57 AM on Dec. 4, 2010 in

• Fake. I know it may seem weird,but I think its mean to chop them down for our amusement. I'd much rather have a live one in my yard and decorate it. I feel the same way about flowers

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:59 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Always real!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:02 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Real tree, always. :) I love the smell, and our community recycles them into mulch.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 12:07 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• christmas treeI like artificial, less maintenance( to me)

ILOVEMYBOYS704

Answer by ILOVEMYBOYS704 at 12:07 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Fake for onw thing I think it's cruel to chop down a tree just for a short amount of time, I also can't take the smell of real trees in the house and at this time of the year when everyone is trying to buy Christmas and make baked goods it just seems foolish to waste money on a real tree when you can pull the fake one out year after year.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 12:15 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I had a real one last year and I felt so bad when it was being chopped off. When christmas was over I called my father over to plant it at his house and he declined :( after that I cant purchase a real one. I really feel bad for any living thing to be hacked whether it is trees, plants, bugs, animals and humans of course.
    KayGia0704

Answer by KayGia0704 at 12:46 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• ARTIFICIAL for people with allergies , like my daughter. SHe has two beautiful artificial treess. She and her hubby put them up and decorated last weekend and their home iis beautiful.
    I have a real tree,but I don't think it matters. Real or fake---they are both lovely!
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 1:01 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Real, I guess I don't have much of a heart. I live in the Christmas tree capital and they are very renewable. It keeps businesses going and jobs. Then gets turned into mulch so I am okay with it.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 1:25 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• None!
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 1:42 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• real
    sweetfaithbites

Answer by sweetfaithbites at 2:28 PM on Dec. 4, 2010