what would you think? Any advice?

I have suspicions that my work is with holding my money and blaming it on the mail. I know it sounds funny : Oldest saying " Check is in the mail" but its not( funny). I know that I can go in to the office on my day off and get the check but of course that is a huge inconveinance. They do not have direct deposit which is now mandatory in most workplaces in my area and this is really the tip of the iceberg in the way they deal me and the way they do bussiness in general. Yes I am looking for another job but in the meantime can anyone provide me with ideas on how to handle this manipulative mean play they are dishing? Either legal or ways or an action that could not be pinpointable or anything you could really pin me down on.

NE1outthere

Asked by NE1outthere at 12:14 PM on Dec. 4, 2010 in Money & Work

• When you get the check it will be post marked. You'll know exactly when it was mailed. At that point you can call their bluff or realize the truth.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 12:19 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• You haven't gotten the checks that have been mailed to you? Go pick them up then, inconvienance or not. You might want to report them to the local labor board.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:33 PM on Dec. 4, 2010