Occasionally, do you ever have a dream of your S/O cheating and you wake up slightly mad at them, for really nothing?

LOL I have :P

AbsoluteSelf

Asked by AbsoluteSelf at 12:19 PM on Dec. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yes but I wsn't outwardly mad at him....I kept that to myself. If he knew I was mad at him for something in a dream,he would think I was nuts!!! And it would be nuts!
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 12:23 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Yes, and I have felt sick and angry just as if it had really happened. I tell him if I have that type of dream so he knows why I wake up mad. He just laughs at me.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 12:41 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I have had a dream that he has cheated on me and I wake up sad but I do have dreams where he doesn't do something around the house or something else annoying and I do wake up mad at him! Poor him, he just woke up and already has one strike against him! hahaha
    katie23

Answer by katie23 at 12:42 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Yes..but I get over it as soon as He looks at me with those amazing blue eyes of His and says "Good morning, gorgeous..I love you." He'd never cheat, so I can't be too upset over a nighmare.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 1:01 PM on Dec. 4, 2010