ive decided!

i am no longer trying to have a baby as soon as i can im goin to go get back on bc. dh and i got into a really big fight last night! and i realized i do not need to bring another child into this hell. he got so mad at me last night that he basicly sat on me and grabbed my hands and hit me in the face w/ them, he hit me so hard he busted my nose. i called me ever name in the book last night adn right in the other room next to , my kids room and he made me feel like fucking dog shit, he told me cuz of the way i was acting that i was ruining his life and i would b better off if i just shot myself and he said many times that he was just goin to go find some other women to take care of my kids. for some reason he thinks i dont take care of them that right way. i mean they r fed clean, clothed, school work is taken care of i play w/ them we go on outings, they dont sit in a dirty room. i just dont understand how some1 can b so cruel to the person they say they love!? he tells me, that since i have a facebook and cm page that i act like a 14 year old girl. i dont have any friends and by goin on theses site i get to talk to ppl. i really feel like ive died inside!

mamasmurf171

Asked by mamasmurf171 at 12:19 PM on Dec. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• It really does sound like right now is NOT the time to be focused on having another child. Having a facebook or whatever is not childish, I just moved, my SO is out of the country for the next year and I don't have any friends either, if it weren't for social networking sites, I'd go crazy. However, the true topic of this needs to be the abuse. Emotional as well as physical, is not ok, no person that really loves you treats you like that or makes you feel bad about yourself, or causes you to question your parenting skills. if you know your doing the best you can then that's it, your doing the best you can. No one is perfect, nothing is perfect, but people who love you, love you because of the things you are and don't point out the things you aren't. Or in this case the things he thinks you aren't. I know what I'm talking about, I escaped an abusive marriage. If you want to talk more I'm available, just a message away. Be safe
    xbabygirlz

Answer by xbabygirlz at 12:41 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Your husband sounds very abusive. He broke your nose last nightwhen your kids were in the other room? You can still call the police on him and gethim arrested and get a restraining order. You need away from him and so do your kids. Take it from me, they will resent you for staying with him if you dont get out.
    stickyfingers

Answer by stickyfingers at 1:29 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• CALL THE POLICE AND KICK HIS ASS OUT
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:56 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Sorry to hear that hun. Having a Fb or CM does not make you sound like a 14 year old girl at all. For us, full time moms, we have to have some sort of break and "interaction" with other people. Social networking is very convenient in that aspect. The abuse that he is subjecting you and your kid(s) to is definitely not acceptable. You should have called the police as soon as you could when he was hitting you. You don't want your kids to grow up in fear and live their lives remembering that their dad was punching their mom in the face. Even if he was using your hands to hit you. It's not okay. They are going to have a hard time figuring out their emotions and may think that what is happening to you is okay. You should end things with him as soon as possible, or seek counseling. He needs anger management and a kick in the ass. Good luck mama :]
    sugaree

Answer by sugaree at 2:30 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Abusers to that. They try to make the woman feel small and isolate them from others. Don't leave CM or any other site where you still have contact with others who care. The mean words these guys say are not about you, it's how they feel about themselves but they are spewing it at you. Don't take his cruel words personally but I'd tell him not to put his stinking hands on me again

Answer by admckenzie at 2:38 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Leave, don't look back. If he's abusive now then imagine how much worse it's going to get. You don't need that kind of behavior. Leave, call the police, put his abuse on record, get a restraining order, don't worry about the kids, they are reseilent in cases like these. You need to look out for their mental health, what would happen if you stay in that relationship? what's going to happen to your kids seeing that mess? Leave. Period.
    momnstepmom

Answer by momnstepmom at 3:15 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I agree now is definitely not the time to get pregnant.
    Whether you decide to stay and take this abuse is up to you but it's not for me. Real love shouldn't hurt like that.
    Eventually you will start to believe the things he says if you keep letting it go on, and worse, your children will hear it and believe it or repeat it as well.
    The things he says is emotional abuse, and the things he does is physical abuse... I don't know the entire circumstances but I hope you're taking pictures of these bruises, recording some of these things he says so when you decide you've had enough, that you have some proof of what's going on.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 3:32 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• sounds like you do not need birth control
    because you should not be within 10 miles of this guy
    can not get pregnant then

call a women's shelter/abuse shelter
    you need to get out of this relationship
    if you call police, there will be a report and he will have no contact with you and most likely the kids

you need to report this, AND in front of your children

REPORT TO POLICE TODAY!
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 4:25 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Get out! get out! get out! He is abusive please get your poor babies away from him! It's so not fair to them, don't make them grow up like this. Your sons will grow up to be abusers and your daughters will grow up and pick abusive men cuz it's all they know and will think it is normal!
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 7:38 PM on Dec. 4, 2010